Here is a brief overview of the types of cookies we use on our websites:
- We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and for other reasonable uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
- Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this
- Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
- We may publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser, your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.]
- Cookies to improve your experience: we use a small number of cookies on our website to help you get the best experience.
We may embed YouTube videos on our website regularly. We are unable to prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services, then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information, for example, number of views, plays, loads etc.
How to Manage Your Cookie Settings
Most browsers allow you to manage cookie settings. These settings can usually be found in the ‘Settings’, ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. The links below are provided to help you find the settings for some common browsers.
For more information about cookies and how to delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Acceptance of Cookie Use
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.