PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms of website use
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITES.
Information about us
PathLab Support is a charitable and community organisation based in the United Kingdom.
Other applicable terms
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Please read our Disclaimer
Your account and password
Where you will set your own username and password as part of the account security procedures or registration, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any User Account at any time. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user password, please ensure it is changed straight away.
Intellectual property rights
Apart from where you have entered information on our site and created any rights (in which case the rights will remain with you or the owner). All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. The unauthorised use of these works maybe protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Please note that some content, software, materials or scripts found on this site may be the copyright of third parties used or reproduced with kind permission, consent, under licence or within the acts permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Limitation of our liability
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For harming or attempting to cause harm in any way including to people, especially minors, animals or property.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not c omply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Apart from as set out in this policy not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this policy.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
a) any part of our site;
b) any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
c) any software used in the provision of our site; or
d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
e) Suspension and termination
To contact us, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org